Cimtec Automation can help you set up a CNC lathe tending cell to automate your turning process. Maximize the investment of your CNC lathe by running lights out production of medium to large size components with a Kawasaki RS020N robot.
Automate your CNC in days, not weeks or months. An automated CNC machine tending cell powered by READY’s Forge/OS will make it faster, easier, and more affordable than ever to automate your CNC machine.
With easy-to-use programming software, and all-inclusive automation hardware kits, READY makes it easy for ANYONE to automate their CNC. From picking parts to machine interaction, Task Canvas touchscreen app brings a new level of simplicity to programming a robot. CNC machine automation has never been easier. No need to have a degree in robotics or programming to get started. Anyone on any shop floor can program and maintain a robot with READY’s Forge/OS.
Need some help getting started? Click below to connect with an expert at Olympus Controls.
A CNC machine tending cell powered by READY’s Forge/OS software will:
- Future proof your facility with scalable automation
- Accelerate changeover – change over between jobs easy with our intuitive task canvas software
- Allow anyone to program – Leverage your existing employees to program and maintain your robot cell
- Eliminate robot brand lock-in
- Easily interchange peripherals known to work together
- Reduce the cost to get started with automation with products known to work together