Gripping made easy.
GripShape makes it simple to get the right robot gripper finger tooling for your application. Whether you want to machine the fingers yourself, need something in-stock ready to go or want a fully customized solution, our team delivers quality, innovative products and solutions to make your robot gripping project a success.
Explore the options on the tabs below.
Machine it yourself
GripShape’s gripper finger blanks are a great option if you want to machine the grip area yourself. They come ready to mount to your gripper, so you can make custom fingers without starting from scratch. Just machine the gripping area to securely hold the workpiece.
In-Stock Custom Machined Fingers
These fingers are specific to each module, are available in a wide variety of configurations to incorporate features that robotics engineers and designers would normally build into custom components saving time and keeping valuable manufacturing resources free. Best of all, you get a custom finger without the lead time and price associated with one-off parts.
Design it yourself online
Our free design tool is easy to use and makes it simple to customize your gripper fingers in just a few minutes, with no CAD experience necessary.
- Easy to use dropdown menus
- Built-in manufacturer data helps drive design
- Real-time 3D model updates so you can visualize
- Professional inputs give you control over the design
- Changes to the model are made at the sketch level
- True parametric model free of surfaces making it ideal for CNC or 3D printing
- Download the CAD model directly from the application or purchase the manufactured part
- Expert help is available to finish your design or create a custom solution for you
If you have existing CAD that needs to be modified or want our team of experts to design a custom solution for you, we are here to help.
Industry Leading Process
- Step 1 – Working with one of our experts to design a gripper for you is easy. We have developed a new process that will make it simple to communicate the needs of your project without all the back-and-forth.
- Step 2 – After gathering the details, one of our design experts will quickly produce a no-obligation 3D model using our application’s extensive library of product data so you can visualize the components before making any changes, often in less than a few hours.
- Step 3 – Once the concept is approved, you can choose to purchase the CAD model to manufacture yourself or we can produce the part for you in days, not weeks.