The Pneumatic SX 2 Jaw Gripper Kit for Collaborative Robots by EMI offers the ideal solution for part handling, machine tending and secondary operations in Collaborative Industrial Robot applications. Designed to offer adjustability and durability while maintaining the ease of use that is expected in most Collaborative Industrial Robot applications. This gripper kit was designed for Universal Robots but EMI can supply a kit complete with interface plates, and quick changers for your Sawyer, Kuka, Fanuc, or other Collaborative Robot.
- This versatile kit can be adapted to other SX Gripper sizes with various strokes and gripping force upon request.
- Parallel, adjustable gripper jaws.
- The SX gripper is completely sealed – IP67 protection class.
- Double acting with 5/2 solenoid valve and cable management clamps. Includes (1) magnetic sensor for part detection.
- The included interface plate mounts directly to any robot with an ISO-9409-1-50-4-M6 tool flange. Contact EMI if you need a different interface plate.
- Includes (3) sets of finger pads: Silicone, Rubber, HNBR (High temperature, non-marking).
Weight: 735g (subject to change per configuration).