Lathe Tending – FANUC LR Mate 200iD/7L with Drawers
- Everything you need to implement an automation solution on your own
- No suprises later, includes all required hardware and software
- No robot vendor programming courses necessary
- Includes programming templates for each task
- Easily integrate all devices and peripherals with Forge/Ctrl – no complex PLC is required
- Powered by Forge/OS: enabling fast, intuitive, robot programming
- Designed for high capacity
- Optimized for small parts and high speeds
- Light parts (7kg or less)
- Supports FANUC Robots
Want to see how much money you can save with our system?
Schedule a meeting with our experts in calculating ROI on automation solutions.
Includes the following
- READY Forge/Ctrl
- Heavy Duty 30″ Robot Mounting Table
- Schunk PZN+80 Gripper with Valve Block
- ACE Drawer for Part Presentation
- PLC Breakout Box Expansion Module
- READY Pneumatic Button Presser – QTY 2
- READY Dual Action Pneumatic Pedal Presser – QTY 2
- READY Teach Pendant
- Safety Fencing Kit
- Single copy of a Forge/OS license
- Task Canvas – Award winning visual programming application
- Long Reach, Low Payload FANUC LR Mate 200iD/7L Robot pre-configured for Forge/OS
Average lead time is 30 days or less, but is subject to product availability.
Shipping costs are not included.
Don't know what to add?
Not to worry, contact our sales engineers to discussion your solution to pick the right supporting peripherals, or to modify the solution for your application.